Tuesday 8 March 2011

i am FREEDOM NOW :)

HAHAHA!! ingin rasa hati nak berteriak mdh drik nya dh FREEDOM tek \m/ haha!!
i'm feel so happy after he agree want to breakup with me :)
you know why..??? because i feel really-really freedom now.. hehe!!
i know,, of cause you all will think i'm a weird girl right..?? because girl  will cry if their boy friend breakup with them.. but i'm nope,, because i already tired cry for him,, i feel i'm cry for nothing lah.. thats must be stupid thing why i must cry for him..??(i think to my self) haha!!! he always want i'm takecare about him, but he not care about what i'm feel..??? it's not fair right..?? he always jealousy,, jealousy at the wrong time, how can he can jealous seeing i'm with my best friend..?? i'm with my best friend already like a sibling lah.. you think before you want to jealousy me.?? if you love some body you must trust some body who's you love..?? haha!! i hope you all will get a lesson from my experience:)
ok... i'm gonna ends it here... because i need to study for my science examination tomorrow.. bye guy's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment